Israeli tanks were pushed for the first time in southern and eastern areas of the Gazan city Deir al-Balah, an area where Israeli sources said that the army believes that some of the remaining hostages can be kept.
Gaza medics said at least three Palestinians were killed and several were injured in the shelling of the tank that touched eight houses and three mosques in the area, and who ordered residents to leave a day after the army ordered that it was planning to fight against Hamas militants.
The raid and the bombing pushed dozens of families who had stayed to flee and go to the west to the coastal area of Deir Al-Balah and nearby Khan Younis.
Thousands of displaced persons live in Deir al -Balah, including medical help for Palestinian (MAP) staff.
The interim -CEO of Map, Steve Cutts, said that the latest order of forced relocation is “another attack on humanitarian operations” and an “deliberate attempt to break the latest remaining threads of Gaza’s health and auxiliary system”.
He said that MAP had to suspend critical services that were delivered to the Palestinian population, including a first -line clinic that serves hundreds of civilians every day.
“Nobody is safe with Israel’s systematic targeting on health and care providers,” he said.
“Not only can we not only perform our life -saving work to support Palestinians, we are also unable to protect our own teams.”
In Khan Younis earlier on Monday to Monday, an Israeli air raid killed at least five people, including a man, his wife and their two children in a tent, Arts said.
There was no immediate Israeli remark about the incidents of Deir Al-Balah and Khan Younis.
Palestinians have gathered to collect water from a truck in an improvised tent camp in Khan Younis. ((AP: Abdel Kareem Hana))
The army of Israel said that the districts of Deir Al-Balah had not arrived, subjected to the evacuation warrant during the current conflict and that it remained “to operate with great strength to destroy the possibilities of the enemy and terrorist infrastructure in the area”.
Israeli sources have said that the reason that the army has stayed outside so far is that they suspect that Hamas may keep hostages there.
It is thought that at least 20 of the remaining 50 hostages in captivity in Gaza are still alive.
Families of the hostages expressed their concern about their family members and demanded a statement from the army of how it would protect them.
Hunger crisis
The military escalation comes when Gaza Health civil servants warned of potential “massood” in the coming days because of the increasing hunger, who has killed at least 19 people since Saturday, according to the health minister of the area.
Health officials said that hospitals had no fuel, food aid and medicine, so vital operations had a stopping.
Spokesperson Khalil al-Deqran of the Health Minister said that medical staff was dependent on one meal a day, and that hundreds of people come to hospitals every day, suffering from fatigue and exhaustion due to hunger.
Smoke and flames come out of a residential building struck by an Israeli strike in Gaza City. ((Reuters: Khamis al-Rifi))
At least 67 people were killed on Sunday by Israeli fire while they waited for the UN aid trucks to enter Gaza.
Israel’s army said his troops had fired warning shots to a crowd of thousands of people in the north of Gaza to remove what was said was “an immediate threat”.
It said that the first findings suggested that reported victim figures were blown up, and the “is certainly not intentionally focused on humanitarian auxiliary cars.”
The new raid and escalating number of fatalities seemed to be chattering -the fires between Hamas and Israel that are mediated by Qatar and Egypt, with our support.
A Hamas officer told Reuters on Sunday that the militant group was angry with the increasing deaths and the hunger crisis in the enclave, and that this can be heavily influenced -the -fire in Qatar.
Israel and Hamas are busy with indirect conversations in Doha aimed at achieving a 60-day truce and hostage, although there has been no sign of breakthrough.
UNRWA, the UN refugee agency that focuses on Palestinians, said that the desperate messages received from Gaza warning for hunger, including his own staff because food prices have increased 40 -fold.
“Meanwhile, just outside Gaza, in stock in warehouses Unhouses has enough food for the entire population for more than three months. Lift the siege and leave the help safe and on a scale,” said it in a message on social media site X.
The army of Israel said on Sunday that “the transfer of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip regards as a matter of the utmost importance, and works to enable and facilitate access to coordination with the international community”.
The war started when Hamas stormed in Israel on 7 October 2023, according to 1200 people and 251 hostages back to Gaza, according to Israeli tallies.
The Israeli military campaign against Hamas in Gaza has since killed more than 58,000 Palestinians, according to health officials, displaced almost the entire population and the enclave collapsed into a humanitarian crisis.
Reuters/ABC
#Israel #sends #tanks #time #Deir #alBalah #Central #Gaza

