Indirect negotiations between Israel and Hamas will be resumed in Doha on Sunday for a Gaza weapons and hostages, prior to a visit from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House.
Netanyahu had previously announced that he sent a team to Qatar, an important mediator in the conflict, although he said that Hamas’s response to the US-ranging-the-ranging requirement contained “unacceptable” demands.
Under increasing pressure to put an end to the Israeli aggression, which is now approaching his 22nd month, Netanyahu is planned to meet on Monday with US President Donald Trump, who made a renewed push to end the fighting.
A Palestinian officer who is familiar with the conversations and close to Hamas said that international mediators had informed the group that “a new round of indirect negotiations … will start in Doha today”.
The conversations would focus on the circumstances for a possible cessation -the fire, including hostages and releases of prisoners, and Hamas would also look for the reopening of the Rafah intersection of Gaza to evacuate the wounded, the official told AFP.
Hamas’s delegation, led by the top negotiator Khalil Al-Hayya, was in Doha, the officer told AFP. The public broadcaster of Israel said that the delegation of the country had left for the Qatari capital in the early afternoon.
Read also: Israel to send delegation to Qatar for ceases -furen- and hostage deal talks from Gaza
Netanyahu met Israeli President Isaac Herzog for conversations about Gaza and attempts to expand ties with Arab states before his departure to the United States at 5:00 PM (1400 GMT).
In Tel Aviv on Saturday, demonstrators gathered for a weekly rally that demanded the return of hostages to Gaza.
Macabit Mayer, the aunt of Captives Gali and Ziv Berman, called for a deal “that everyone saves”.
‘Enough’
Two Palestinian sources near the discussions said that the proposal included a 60-day ceasefire, in which Hamas would release 10 living hostages and various bodies in exchange for Palestinians held by Israel.
However, they said that the group also demanded certain conditions for the withdrawal of Israel, guarantees against a resumption of fighting during negotiations and the return of the non-guided auxiliary distribution system.
Gaza’s Civil Defense Agency said on the ground that 14 people were killed by Israeli troops on Sunday.
Gaza Civil Defense says 32 killed in Israeli operations
The agency said that 10 were killed in a strike before the dawn in the Sheikh Radawn district of Gaza City, where AFP images showed Palestinians that they were looking for the rubble for the rubble with their bare hands.
Media restrictions in Gaza and difficulties in access to many areas means that AFP is unable not to verify the toll and details of the Civil Defense Agency independently.
Contact by AFP said the Israeli army that it could not comment on specific strikes without precise coordinates.
Sheikh Radawn-resident Osama Al-Heanawi said to AFP: “The rest of the family is still under the rubble.”
Read more: Israel kills 32 in Gaza, signales willingness for cessation -furen interviews
“We lose young people, families and children every day, and this must stop now. Enough blood has been shed.”
Recent efforts to close a new ceasefire have repeatedly failed, with the primary point of fighting, Israel’s rejection of Hamas’ demand for a permanent ceasefires is -firing.
‘Dying for flower’
Israeli aggression has created urgent humanitarian disorders for the more than two million people in the Gaza Strip.
Karima Al-Ras, from Khan Yunis in southern Gaza, said: “We hope that a truce will be announced” to allow more help.
“People die for flower,” she said.
A group supported by the US and Israel, the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, took the lead in the food distribution in the territory at the end of May, when Israel partially raised a blockade of more than two months on help from help.
UN agencies and major auxiliaries have refused to collaborate with the GHF because of concern that it was designed to comply with the Israeli military objectives.
The UN Human Rights Office said that more than 500 people were killed, waiting to gain access to food from GHF distribution points.
Israel has killed at least 57,418 people in Gaza, also mainly citizens, according to the health minister of Hamas-Runned Territorium. The United Nations regard the figures as reliable.
#Netanyahu #Washington #Gaza #ceases #Fires #restart #Qatar #Express #Tribune


